Sunday, July 24, 2016

Beach Shaker card


After a couple of crazy busy weeks, I was able to sit down yesterday & make a couple of card for the Craftin Desert Diva's July Digi Challenge, which is Beach themed. The challenge ends 7/31/2016. Everyone who enters a card in the challenge gets 1 free digi stamp of their choice. 


This 1st card is super cute crabs throwing a beach ball around. I used Distress inks for the sky & sand and my Zig Clean Color makers for the coloring. I realized I also had some seashell sequins from the CDD shop I just had to use. 
Supplies:
Distress inks: Tumbled Glass, Tea Dye & Vintage Photo
Zig Clean Color Makers-I didn't write down the colors I used...sorry
Crazy Stitched Frames die
Lawn Fawn stitched hillside borders (sand area)
Beach Crab Digital stamp - crabs
Tiny Sentiments stamp
VersaMagic Aegean Blue Archival ink
Greeting Word Dies
Floatie Girl Digital stamp - beach ball
Summer Days Digital stamp - palm tree
Sea Shell sequins
Paper is from Recollection packs, I don't remember the names

This next card is a cute Happy Birthday Beach shaker card. Once I found the shell sequins, it reminded me I had these really cute Dolphin & Palm Tree sequins, so I just HAD to use them. 
I also entered this card into the Craftin Desert Divas "Beach" Linky Party 2

Supplies:
Picture Frame Dies
Beach Crab Digital stamp
Summer Days Digital stamp - palm tree
Floatie Girl Digital stamp - ball, flip flops, sunglasses
Beach Crab Digital stamp - beach sign
Zig Clean Color markers - sorry I didn't write down the colors I used
Bring on the Cake stamp
Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder
Paper is from Recollection packs, I don't remember the names

I totally fell in love with Craftin Desert Diva's stamps when I saw them & have slowly been getting more & more. They are so cute & fun! Plus their store is super fast on shipping. 
Here is a link to the store : http://craftindesertdivas.com/
Here is a link to their FB Gallery page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1428163220758119/ 

That's it for me for now. Hope you have a great Sunday!
-Cassie-

No comments:

Post a Comment