Monday, June 20, 2016

Hello...My 1st post & 1st Blog

Hello everyone. This is my very 1st post (yea!). Thank you for checking out my blog page and seeing what I have to say & show. 
I love to make cards, stamp & color images with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers & decorate cakes! I will be showing all of these on this blog, mainly the cards & stamps and the occasional cake when I get an request to make one. 
This will be a work in progress as I add cards I've made & will make, so please bare with me. 

I have entered one of my very favorite cards into Catherine Pooler's "Win the NEXT Stamp of Approval Box". I created this card & gave it out at Mother's Day this year. It is still one of my favorite cards! If you see this before June 22, 2016, could you go to the link & vote for my cards #62-#66. If not here is the card for you see. It was made with all items found in the Stamp of Approval Beautiful World Kit. I used Ken Oliver Color Brusts for the butterflies, You & the background colors. Here is the link to vote if you see this in time. (http://catherinepooler.com/2016/06/15/win-the-next-stamp-of-approval-box-coming-mid-july/ ) 
Thank you for checking out my blog & I will be back later in week with more cards & one day soon a cake!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment